» League of Legends?
July 18th 2016, 10:57 am by Killa

Top posting users this month

Seperate LoL section please!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Seperate LoL section please!!!

Post by Rocker on May 3rd 2013, 8:51 pm

Yeah, I had the same idea as kaos to put that question in the app. Yeah, the clan might slowly be moving into multi platform, but everyone except what, four guys, still play COD, so most people look for things besides just LoL.

Rocker
Colleague

Platform : PS3
Strikes : 0 strikes
Mic/Headset : Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by T10E_SHADOW on May 3rd 2013, 8:57 pm

Agreed. I play both
T10E_SHADOW
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by I-NoScoped-You on May 3rd 2013, 10:48 pm

LoL for the win, if they want to find COD posts, then all they have to do is navigate the forum like a normal person, the "latest topics" is just that. It show's the most talked about or most recent posts. If you're not interested then use the forum. Most forums don't even have that side-bar option. It'll take you an extra 15 seconds to scroll through and find your topics.
I-NoScoped-You
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocker on May 3rd 2013, 11:02 pm

Yeah, true, just annoying when a bunch of PC guys come into a PS3 clan and start spamming topics about LoL.....
Rocker
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by YourTasteInWomen on May 3rd 2013, 11:08 pm

Don't want to make the arsehole comment of "I'm amazing" because I know I'm not. But to say "a bunch of PC guys come into a PS3 clan" seems like a bit of a pisstake when you think that you are mainly talking about a groups of people that were part of arguably the most successful competitive team we've had, 2 security members, ex media manager, ex events manager, and more as though we just strolled up and pissed all over the clan without giving it anything
YourTasteInWomen
Youtube Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by T10E_SHADOW on May 3rd 2013, 11:13 pm

Love that comment!
T10E_SHADOW
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by I-NoScoped-You on May 3rd 2013, 11:16 pm

Besides that, again. If you want to find your COD topics, then scroll through the old fashioned way. "Latest Topics" Is a convenience. I don't see how it can bother someone that much to have to actually traverse the forum. You know how lazy that sounds right?
I-NoScoped-You
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by T10E_SHADOW on May 3rd 2013, 11:26 pm

It's not that we mind searching the forums though it's the fact that there are so many of us that play League and it would be more convenient.
T10E_SHADOW
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by YourTasteInWomen on May 3rd 2013, 11:48 pm

I-NoScoped-You wrote:Besides that, again. If you want to find your COD topics, then scroll through the old fashioned way. "Latest Topics" Is a convenience. I don't see how it can bother someone that much to have to actually traverse the forum. You know how lazy that sounds right?

This, you are literally bitching that you have to click one, maybe 2 buttons to find your topics now
YourTasteInWomen
Youtube Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by T10E_SHADOW on May 4th 2013, 12:12 am

Oscoped is just a freakin troll I swear. Second freakin time he has started crap like this on a topic he didn't have to say anything on.
T10E_SHADOW
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by YourTasteInWomen on May 4th 2013, 12:16 am

Wait, what

He's on our side...... Backing up my point.....
YourTasteInWomen
Youtube Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by T10E_SHADOW on May 4th 2013, 12:17 am

I didn't mean noscoped, I was in a rush typing and only saw you and him. My bad. Sorry noscoped.
T10E_SHADOW
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by T10E_SHADOW on May 4th 2013, 12:21 am

I'm so screwed up in my posts currently now. I'm getting off of this topic and letting it clear itself up lol. I think there should be a section for LoL members but I don't think it should be hidden. I believe there should be one like there is for applications. Open to anyone and organized
T10E_SHADOW
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by I-NoScoped-You on May 4th 2013, 12:23 am

T10E_SHADOW wrote:Oscoped is just a freakin troll I swear. Second freakin time he has started crap like this on a topic he didn't have to say anything on.

Last time I checked, things posted in the "general" section, are open for any and all opinions. I'm not trolling, simply stating mine. If you don't like my opinions that doesn't make me a troll, it makes you intolerable of people who don't agree with you.
I-NoScoped-You
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocker on May 4th 2013, 12:23 am

Ahhhh whatever taste, not worth getting a strike over.

EDIT: Wait, wait, wait, if you're calling me a troll, that's funny. People always say stuff to me and make me feel like shit, when I really don't mean to piss people off. Some of you guys have this whole holier than thou thought process, which is incredibly childish. Sorry if I offended anyone, try to not take everything so personal in the future... Very Happy
Rocker
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by I-NoScoped-You on May 4th 2013, 12:26 am

Rocker wrote:Ahhhh whatever taste, not worth getting a strike over.

EDIT: Wait, wait, wait, if you're calling me a troll, that's funny. People always say stuff to me and make me feel like shit, when I really don't mean to piss people off. Some of you guys have this whole holier than thou thought process, which is incredibly childish. Sorry if I offended anyone, try to not take everything so personal in the future... Very Happy

No one is calling you a troll, I think we're simply stating that there's nothing wrong with the current order of the forum. If you don't like LoL and you only wish to see COD topics, than use your mouse and find them.
I-NoScoped-You
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocker on May 4th 2013, 12:31 am

Yeah, I know, just annoying that I have to click through 10 different sections to see all the recent posts instead of them just being right there because of people constantly making new posts for LoL.

Can we at least agree that if you make a post about LoL that you start it with "LoL:" so that we all know what it actually is?
Rocker
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by I-NoScoped-You on May 4th 2013, 12:36 am

I think that's stretching reason a little bit, as it would be a pretty obscure rule. Out of respect, I'll try to remember to do that, but I can't imagine it being taken seriously as an actual rule.
I-NoScoped-You
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by YourTasteInWomen on May 4th 2013, 12:37 am

Only 3 LoL related threads do not have LoL in the title

I haven't included the Dyrus Gwiyomi one, because seeing a very mono-tonal and non-emotion showing man do a gwiyomi is a funny video regardless of if that man happens to be a LoL pro
YourTasteInWomen
Youtube Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocker on May 4th 2013, 12:43 am

I didn't mean for it to be an official rule, just a nice thing to do. I counted 4, but it's all good.
Rocker
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by Wguitarh on May 4th 2013, 5:31 am

The thing we have here is will is easy we have few LoL guys that love their game. Which I don't care really to each their own but thing is now they come into a clan which was already stable and even though they had ways to talk to each other all ready they need to spam the forum with stuff over LoL that only a few care for.

Now they also yell and kick over how we the people that care for CoD can just use the forum like normal members and find are forum posts. Ok true we can but the same can be said for you guys. So in the end this little thing does nothing to fix the problem.

The easiest way and fast way to fix this is to get rid of the latest posts and make everyone look for their own posts and not worry over who is posting more often then the other side. Now can we stop this overall pointless fight over something that in the end not that big of deal.
Wguitarh
Delta Member

Platform : PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordo on May 4th 2013, 9:31 am

Wguitarh wrote:Now they also yell and kick over how we the people that care for CoD can just use the forum like normal members and find are forum posts. Ok true we can but the same can be said for you guys. So in the end this little thing does nothing to fix the problem..

I'm sorry but we aren't the ones complaining

YourTasteInWomen wrote:Don't want to make the arsehole comment of "I'm amazing" because I know I'm not. But to say "a bunch of PC guys come into a PS3 clan" seems like a bit of a pisstake when you think that you are mainly talking about a groups of people that were part of arguably the most successful competitive team we've had, 2 security members, ex media manager, ex events manager, and more as though we just strolled up and pissed all over the clan without giving it anything

i was also an events manager once Smile
Jordo
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxi on May 4th 2013, 10:14 am

Wguitarh wrote:Now they also yell and kick over how we the people that care for CoD can just use the forum like normal members and find are forum posts. Ok true we can but the same can be said for you guys. So in the end this little thing does nothing to fix the problem.

The easiest way and fast way to fix this is to get rid of the latest posts and make everyone look for their own posts and not worry over who is posting more often then the other side. Now can we stop this overall pointless fight over something that in the end not that big of deal.

I haven't been taking any sides in this argument. But seems that this is going to flame war once again, I have to take a side.

As Jordo said. People who started are not people who play League of Legends. Also last time I checked Endeavour Gaming is gaming community, not COD sommunity.

We have clearly put in our topics that belongs to LoL section that people can either check it or skip it.

Im ending this pointless and dumb argument. Its really sad to see how people argue over somewhat pointless thing. Looks like this argument is going straight to NA vs. EU thing AGAIN. This time it's over game section that you can easily ignore by not clicking it.

I know that people are mature enough to make reasonal judgement calls. I picked few examples from this topic and made somewhat essay type questions for you.

So I give you to assignments that people should be answering if they care about this community and doesn't care what game we are playing and which platform:

Assignment 1: Choose one and tell why you chose that one

Scenario 1: Person A joins the community. Community has branded themselves as Asteroids community. Person A plays only Pong. Community welcomes Person A but notices that he/she doesn't play asteroids. So community creates own section for Pong and gives rights to person A to to use it. So only person A, moderators and admins can use that section, no one else. Rest of the community lives the their merry life playing Asteroids and Person A left alone playing with his Pong without showing or telling how good game it might be.

Scenario 2: Person B joins the community. Community is still branded as Asteroids community. But in the community people plays also other games. Person B introduces them game called Pacman. Few members in the community also states that they play Pacman. So community creates section for Pacman and conversation continues there and other members can check them if they want to.

Assignment 2: Why people argument over petty things?

Extra Assignment Look at the following link: http://pics.kuvaton.com/kuvei/how_many_games_can_you_recognize.jpg and name 10 character there.

I want real essay answers here. Lenght of the answer: at least 50 words. I'm tired to see people twisting words here and there.

Also I'm locking this thread. Complaints and answers you can send me to by private message.

Have a nice day

-Maxi
Maxi
EnD Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2