July 21st 2016, 4:28 pm by EeeZeey

» League of Legends?
July 18th 2016, 10:57 am by Killa

Top posting users this month

LoL - Your predictions for the summer split

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoL - Your predictions for the summer split

Post by SaintJusticar on June 1st 2013, 7:31 pm

Hey guys, who do you think will come out on top in the summer split for NA and EU LCS.

The EU Teams:
MeetYourMakers (New team in the LCS)
Team ALTERNATE (New team in the LCS)
Sinners Never Sleep (New team in the LCS)
Ninjas in Pyjamas (formerly Copenhagen Wolves)
EG Raidcall
SK Gaming
Fnatic
Gambit

The NA Teams:
Cloud 9 (formerly Team Quantic, new team in LCS)
Velocity eSports
Team Dignitas
Counter Logic Gaming
Good Game University
Vulcun Techbargains
Curse Gaming
TSM Snapdragon

For EU, my predictions that it will be between Fnatic, Gambit and Ninjas in Pyjamas. Since Ninjas were in a 9 games deficit in the spring spilt as their mid player was not eligible to play due to being under age but I looking forward to seeing Ninjas competing with the best teams.

For NA, Cloud 9, TSM and Curse. Cloud 9 just stomped there qualifiers not by strategies but winning by sheer mechanical skill and will be looking forward to them playing against the likes of Curse and TSM.
SaintJusticar
Colleague

Strikes : 0 strikes
Mic/Headset : Yes

Back to top Go down

Re: LoL - Your predictions for the summer split

Post by YourTasteInWomen on June 1st 2013, 10:47 pm

By the sounds of it Ninjas were in the same place wolves were with Bjergsen, but I don't see them breaking the top 4, even though wolves were close. I reckon EU is gonna be same story as always, tight as fuck games between the top 4 except SK and Gambit, because gambit always decimate SK. Obviously my biased opinion believes Fnatic will win but meh. From the NA side I don't see any threat is why I've focused on EU, Curse are nothing compared to what they were, TSM seems to make more of a level playing field than actually look like they'll beat anybody EU and CLG is a one man army. I guess dignitas could pull something out ut I honestly don't see it. I like velocity but they aren't really at the top play yet. Cloud 9 will have the problem Korea was meant to have in the allstars series, winning lanes doesn't win games, if any of the allstars had actually practiced and had a coach and shit as much as korea I don't think they'd have won, but it was just obvious that the korean team synergised better, against a proper team used to it, it's not enough. GGU are honestly gonna be someone to watch, the way they've been playing agaisnt top teams is pretty impressive, but I reckon they might buckle under pressure, but I still think they're pretty underrated coming into this.

tl;dr all the NA teams have a chance of doing well but none really have a chance of winning, standard top 4 from EU newbies gtfo. FNATIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC
YourTasteInWomen
Youtube Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordo on June 2nd 2013, 12:29 pm

Fnatic or Gambit for EU

CLG or TSM for NA

CLGs Roster changes are quite mental and i can't wait to see how it pans out. Nientonsoh top lane and bigfatlp jungle is a weird one but i think were gonna see the old Chauster/Doublelift rip shit up again
Jordo
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top